At Matahui School we host a number of open days throughout the year. Families are welcome to join us for a tour to experience first-hand our unique school environment and to meet our staff and students.
Discover for yourself what Matahui School can offer your child by visiting us during school term. We are open every Wednesday from 9am-3pm during term, for anyone interested in a tour of the school – no booking required, just turn up.
During your visit you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet the Principal, Mary Woods
- Take a tour of the school
- Speak to teachers and staff
- Learn more about our school's learning philosophy and curriculum
- Learn more about our values, education outside the classroom, forest school, language, music and student leadership programmes
- Ask any questions
Alternatively, to arrange a visit to the the school at a time that suits you please contact the office on 07 552 0655 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay for a Day
Prospective students are welcome to join us for a day to gain a deeper understanding of student life at Matahui School. To book a 'Stay for a Day' please phone the school office 07 552-0655 and we can arrange a time that suits you.
Matahui School is located on Matahui Road, off State Highway 2, just 10 minutes’ drive from Katikati and 15-20 minutes from Tauranga. Keep an eye out for the Matahui School sign.